AHHHHHHH LIKE OMG OMG.
why did high school musical's breaking free climb higher than CHASINGGGG CARS?!
eeyer the top10 is just screwed :/
BUT ANYHOW.
my fav. song climbed first first firstttt! :D
christian bautista's the way you look at me.
No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word
* 'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I'd never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
If I could freeze some moment in my mind
The second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stand still
'Cause baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel
I dont know how or why
I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens everytime
ogay! really nice song :D
and i dont like fergie's new song.
its so eww :/
& i dont like london bridge either.
ahhhhhh im so bored lah i have nothing to do now ):
but im so happy i got totally all the songs in the world alrd! :D :D :D
why did high school musical's breaking free climb higher than CHASINGGGG CARS?!
eeyer the top10 is just screwed :/
BUT ANYHOW.
my fav. song climbed first first firstttt! :D
christian bautista's the way you look at me.
No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word
* 'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I'd never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
If I could freeze some moment in my mind
The second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stand still
'Cause baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel
I dont know how or why
I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens everytime
ogay! really nice song :D
and i dont like fergie's new song.
its so eww :/
& i dont like london bridge either.
ahhhhhh im so bored lah i have nothing to do now ):
but im so happy i got totally all the songs in the world alrd! :D :D :D

<< Home