OKAY IM SO BOREDDDD EVERYONE! ._.
and omg omg i bought STUFFS ytd! :D
i decided to go buy my Florida's Natural Fruit Nuggets and some chips and chocolate! :D
omg omg so fatty! ):
BUT YUMMY OKAY!
my giant fruit nuggets!

compare to to small one its huge huge huge! :D
okay i bought all these in JOHORE that day.
never before seen in s'pore! (:

MINIII SKITTLES! omg my hand shadow! :/


omg so cool right? hahaha okay not cool at all ):
SORRY IM SO BORED YKNWWW! :/
ANYWAYS.
had church today and so i couldnt go to beatrice's house to make cards.
sorry people!
hahaha then during the service there was break and so me&mummy went shopping for alot alot of junk and i bought cute marcaroni! :D

hahaha and i bought so much junk to occupy myself during service.
this was supposed to be for the adults but somehow i tagged along and i totally didnt understand anything :/
and the speakers asked questions after service and he's always picking the youths so i ran downstairs to hide.
HAHAHA coz i totally wasnt listening at all.
and he kept staring at me while on stage coz i kept stuffing myself with foood! :D
then i fell asleep downstairs while nat&jerryl played.
such slackers right :D
AND OMGGGGG.
daryl asked me to tag along with their group; daniel, stanley, nette, sheryl and some other people.
for dinner but i refused coz i was sooo tired.
i slept at 2 coz i was READING and woke up at 8.30 and started reading okay!
and now i regret cause im so so bored! :/
but nvm coz even if i went i'll be the youngest, with the group of guys.
nvm! :D
mummy's going to take me out tonight!
and i have to go buy that white talentime shirt/tanktop/whatever (:
AND HAHAHA I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!

look!
HAHAHA dont they look SO SIMLILAR?
that blue thing ONE of the 16 toys i bought for my bro.
its supposed to be a pokemon!
and somehow i found this macdonald toy!
HAHAHAH :D
OKAY OMG I FEEL SO LAME NOW.
AS LAME AS A RUS.
btw, he's the lamest gay on earth okay! :D :D :D
dont come kill me russsss! (:
BUT ANYWAY.
ONE OF MY LAMEST POST EVER.
gahhh! :/
and i finished all my many many library books!
HAHAHA congrats to the freaky me! :D
i've been reading throughout service today.
God must be really angry lah :/
okay NVM but the point isssss.
i need to go borrow MORE books!
hahahaha.
ARGH.
ignore this post ogay?
im blogging for entirely no reason :D
omg i wished tmw was monday!
then it'll be talentime and then few more days till school endssss!
AND SHUCKS.
we have what?
enrichment after talentime on monday lah.
sucky shittt ):
AHH TODAY WAS FUNNYYYY!
HAHAHAHAHA.
and i've got veryyyyyyy funny jokes to tell but i cant say it here if not i'll get caught by the police or something luh.
its superrrrrr funny okay!
and HAHAHAHA today we drove past this store called.
VELOCITY.
yeah and i was SO SO SOOOO SMART to read it as
VEELO-CITY.
exactly like how to pronounce VIVO CITY.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
its actually velocity like urm.
grrr. its read all together and not broken up into velo-city.
i cant explain but i made a fool out of myself :/
then i saw this FAT MAN.
driving this really ex car.
and i said, "KORR! look at that man! so BOUNTIFUL!"
HAHAHAHHAA
okay i thought being bountiful = being rich and fat.
(the correct word is PROSPEROUS btw)
and HAHAHAHA bountiful acutually means,
abundant or ample
HAHA omg so dumb lah.
and HAHAHA
SWEE YOU TOLD ME THAT BOUNTIFUL MEANS THE BUTT VERY BEEEG?
HAHAHAHA.
________________________________________
OKAY HELLO JULIA!
HAHAHA this is not exactly an entire post dedicated to you BUTTTT it looks like right?
cause there's a line there?
hahahaa :D
and YES i shall help your class video your OLD KING CO/KO/COLD and the other thingy!
and i only like the haze coz i dont have to go training! :D
it bad yknw! how can you like the haze!
it gives you PIMPLES PIMPLES PIMPLES! :/
OKAY IM DONE.
aw shucks shucks shucks.
i owe SO MANY PEOPLE quizzes!
_________________________________________
tagged by guan to do this and i really owe guan so so so many quizzes so now i dont think i have a choice! :/
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, ask 5 people to do the same test.
I miss somebody right now.
I do not watch tv these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I have tried marijuana. (whats a MARIJUANA?)
I have been in a threesome.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I have changed mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I curse. (only sometimes okay! :D )
I'm totally smart. HAHAHA!
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling. (hello, i have like three?! :/ )
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
I like the way I look.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent. (HAHA yeah its hidden right? so no one knows?)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends. (OKAY omg so thick skinned. HAHAHA but i transferred schools like how many times and i have a club outside so my friends arent just in school/church.)
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I'm shy around members of the opposite sex.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I have tried alcohol before.
I own the South Park movie.
I would die for my best friend.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. (but we dont even celebrate halloween here! )
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment!
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I study for tests most of the time.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages. (sounds wronggg. okay maybe its just me.)
I adore bright colours.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake's slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep. (absolutely.)
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
I have jazz in my blood.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I wear a toe ring.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie.
5 peope to fo the test:
ANYONE! and i shall tag back MELKHOR to do this :D
haha okay! didnt take much time.
Thank God :D
_________________________________________
now its mel's quiz!
Single, taken or crushing?
you can be single&&&crushing right? :D
Are you happy with your life now?
yesssss. abit luh.
When you meet the right person, will you fall in love with him/her fast?
DUH RIGHT? if he's the right person the OBVIOUSLY you'll fall in love. omg what a dumb question. hahaha :D
Have you ever had your heart broken?
HURHUR really reluctant to answer this question.
but YES.
Do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
URM. NO. what does cheating love mean? hahaha omg sorry im so dumb. but if you like someone you wont cheat on them right? is that what cheating love's supposed to mean? :/
ahhh shucks.
Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
most likely. urm. yes? it kinda depends really.
must God said to FORGIVE! :D
okay sorry out of point. hahahahaa.
Have you talked about marriage with another before?
yeah but obviously i dont plan to marry the person luh.
we were just playing. HAHA :D
Do you want children?
yesss! i dont know lah. i like children but what about having sex and putting on so so so much weighttttttt.
HAHAHAHA.
Would you ever consider adoption?
yeah not because im IMPOTENT or something but i'll take pity on those kids :D
If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best approach she/he should undertake to confess her/his feelings to you?
go tell my friend then ask her to tell me.
ahahahah like omg that time wy told mel to tell me. gosh. so embarrassing :/
and dont tell me direct! it'll 100% freak me out and i'd probably dao you forever.
Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
sometimes. HAHAHA omg omg i sound as tho i've been into alot of them :/
its quite scary. what if the person suddenly dumps you? hahahaha.
What do you think?
what do i think of what? omg sorry im sooo blur :/
Do you believe in love at first sight?
yesss. totally :D
Are you romantic?
hurhur obviously i cant answer this myself. go ask someone luh.
Do you believe you can change someone?
YES. hahaha and i am confident that i can make the people in the world to good people.
HAHAHA out of point lah.
nvmm (:
If you could married somewhere, where would it be?
somewhere as in where? a place or a country huh?
okay i'll go to KOREA.
HAHAHAHA i just made that up but i wanna wear the korean suit omg omg omg! :D
okay probably a CHURCH. omg so old fashioned :/
a beach? my house? gahh.
Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
i wont give in straight away lah. but i always feel that i should be the one to stop first even when i know im not the one in the wrong luh :D sounds like some good citizen!
Do you have feelings for someone right now?
hurhur. funnaye question and i didnt wanna answer this either but.
YEAH.
Have you ever wished to have someone but messed it up?
yeah totally. but not wished for someone lah. but i've messed up :/
Have you ever broken a heart?
yes and im really really sorry if you ever happen to read this okay? :D
If one day your best friend falls in love with the person you are deeply in love with, what will you do?
i'll slap her and stuff durians up her ass (:
Are missing someone now?
YEAH. like alot alot alot.
OKAY I SHALL TAG WHOEVER READS THIS.
so if you're reading it you shall promise to do it okay? :D
OMG IM FINALLY FINALLY DONE DONE DONEEEEEEEE.
i eyes feel like popping out now! O.O
and im hungry and in a sleepy but shoppy mood! :D
monday shakey shakey! (:
and omg omg i bought STUFFS ytd! :D
i decided to go buy my Florida's Natural Fruit Nuggets and some chips and chocolate! :D
omg omg so fatty! ):
BUT YUMMY OKAY!
my giant fruit nuggets!

compare to to small one its huge huge huge! :D
okay i bought all these in JOHORE that day.
never before seen in s'pore! (:

MINIII SKITTLES! omg my hand shadow! :/


omg so cool right? hahaha okay not cool at all ):
SORRY IM SO BORED YKNWWW! :/
ANYWAYS.
had church today and so i couldnt go to beatrice's house to make cards.
sorry people!
hahaha then during the service there was break and so me&mummy went shopping for alot alot of junk and i bought cute marcaroni! :D

hahaha and i bought so much junk to occupy myself during service.
this was supposed to be for the adults but somehow i tagged along and i totally didnt understand anything :/
and the speakers asked questions after service and he's always picking the youths so i ran downstairs to hide.
HAHAHA coz i totally wasnt listening at all.
and he kept staring at me while on stage coz i kept stuffing myself with foood! :D
then i fell asleep downstairs while nat&jerryl played.
such slackers right :D
AND OMGGGGG.
daryl asked me to tag along with their group; daniel, stanley, nette, sheryl and some other people.
for dinner but i refused coz i was sooo tired.
i slept at 2 coz i was READING and woke up at 8.30 and started reading okay!
and now i regret cause im so so bored! :/
but nvm coz even if i went i'll be the youngest, with the group of guys.
nvm! :D
mummy's going to take me out tonight!
and i have to go buy that white talentime shirt/tanktop/whatever (:
AND HAHAHA I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!

look!
HAHAHA dont they look SO SIMLILAR?
that blue thing ONE of the 16 toys i bought for my bro.
its supposed to be a pokemon!
and somehow i found this macdonald toy!
HAHAHAH :D
OKAY OMG I FEEL SO LAME NOW.
AS LAME AS A RUS.
btw, he's the lamest gay on earth okay! :D :D :D
dont come kill me russsss! (:
BUT ANYWAY.
ONE OF MY LAMEST POST EVER.
gahhh! :/
and i finished all my many many library books!
HAHAHA congrats to the freaky me! :D
i've been reading throughout service today.
God must be really angry lah :/
okay NVM but the point isssss.
i need to go borrow MORE books!
hahahaha.
ARGH.
ignore this post ogay?
im blogging for entirely no reason :D
omg i wished tmw was monday!
then it'll be talentime and then few more days till school endssss!
AND SHUCKS.
we have what?
enrichment after talentime on monday lah.
sucky shittt ):
AHH TODAY WAS FUNNYYYY!
HAHAHAHAHA.
and i've got veryyyyyyy funny jokes to tell but i cant say it here if not i'll get caught by the police or something luh.
its superrrrrr funny okay!
and HAHAHAHA today we drove past this store called.
VELOCITY.
yeah and i was SO SO SOOOO SMART to read it as
VEELO-CITY.
exactly like how to pronounce VIVO CITY.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
its actually velocity like urm.
grrr. its read all together and not broken up into velo-city.
i cant explain but i made a fool out of myself :/
then i saw this FAT MAN.
driving this really ex car.
and i said, "KORR! look at that man! so BOUNTIFUL!"
HAHAHAHHAA
okay i thought being bountiful = being rich and fat.
(the correct word is PROSPEROUS btw)
and HAHAHAHA bountiful acutually means,
abundant or ample
HAHA omg so dumb lah.
and HAHAHA
SWEE YOU TOLD ME THAT BOUNTIFUL MEANS THE BUTT VERY BEEEG?
HAHAHAHA.
________________________________________
OKAY HELLO JULIA!
HAHAHA this is not exactly an entire post dedicated to you BUTTTT it looks like right?
cause there's a line there?
hahahaa :D
and YES i shall help your class video your OLD KING CO/KO/COLD and the other thingy!
and i only like the haze coz i dont have to go training! :D
it bad yknw! how can you like the haze!
it gives you PIMPLES PIMPLES PIMPLES! :/
OKAY IM DONE.
aw shucks shucks shucks.
i owe SO MANY PEOPLE quizzes!
_________________________________________
tagged by guan to do this and i really owe guan so so so many quizzes so now i dont think i have a choice! :/
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, ask 5 people to do the same test.
I miss somebody right now.
I do not watch tv these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I have tried marijuana. (whats a MARIJUANA?)
I have been in a threesome.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I have changed mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I curse. (only sometimes okay! :D )
I'm totally smart. HAHAHA!
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling. (hello, i have like three?! :/ )
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
I like the way I look.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent. (HAHA yeah its hidden right? so no one knows?)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends. (OKAY omg so thick skinned. HAHAHA but i transferred schools like how many times and i have a club outside so my friends arent just in school/church.)
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I'm shy around members of the opposite sex.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I have tried alcohol before.
I own the South Park movie.
I would die for my best friend.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. (but we dont even celebrate halloween here! )
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment!
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I study for tests most of the time.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages. (sounds wronggg. okay maybe its just me.)
I adore bright colours.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake's slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep. (absolutely.)
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
I have jazz in my blood.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I wear a toe ring.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie.
5 peope to fo the test:
ANYONE! and i shall tag back MELKHOR to do this :D
haha okay! didnt take much time.
Thank God :D
_________________________________________
now its mel's quiz!
Single, taken or crushing?
you can be single&&&crushing right? :D
Are you happy with your life now?
yesssss. abit luh.
When you meet the right person, will you fall in love with him/her fast?
DUH RIGHT? if he's the right person the OBVIOUSLY you'll fall in love. omg what a dumb question. hahaha :D
Have you ever had your heart broken?
HURHUR really reluctant to answer this question.
but YES.
Do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
URM. NO. what does cheating love mean? hahaha omg sorry im so dumb. but if you like someone you wont cheat on them right? is that what cheating love's supposed to mean? :/
ahhh shucks.
Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
most likely. urm. yes? it kinda depends really.
must God said to FORGIVE! :D
okay sorry out of point. hahahahaa.
Have you talked about marriage with another before?
yeah but obviously i dont plan to marry the person luh.
we were just playing. HAHA :D
Do you want children?
yesss! i dont know lah. i like children but what about having sex and putting on so so so much weighttttttt.
HAHAHAHA.
Would you ever consider adoption?
yeah not because im IMPOTENT or something but i'll take pity on those kids :D
If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best approach she/he should undertake to confess her/his feelings to you?
go tell my friend then ask her to tell me.
ahahahah like omg that time wy told mel to tell me. gosh. so embarrassing :/
and dont tell me direct! it'll 100% freak me out and i'd probably dao you forever.
Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
sometimes. HAHAHA omg omg i sound as tho i've been into alot of them :/
its quite scary. what if the person suddenly dumps you? hahahaha.
What do you think?
what do i think of what? omg sorry im sooo blur :/
Do you believe in love at first sight?
yesss. totally :D
Are you romantic?
hurhur obviously i cant answer this myself. go ask someone luh.
Do you believe you can change someone?
YES. hahaha and i am confident that i can make the people in the world to good people.
HAHAHA out of point lah.
nvmm (:
If you could married somewhere, where would it be?
somewhere as in where? a place or a country huh?
okay i'll go to KOREA.
HAHAHAHA i just made that up but i wanna wear the korean suit omg omg omg! :D
okay probably a CHURCH. omg so old fashioned :/
a beach? my house? gahh.
Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
i wont give in straight away lah. but i always feel that i should be the one to stop first even when i know im not the one in the wrong luh :D sounds like some good citizen!
Do you have feelings for someone right now?
hurhur. funnaye question and i didnt wanna answer this either but.
YEAH.
Have you ever wished to have someone but messed it up?
yeah totally. but not wished for someone lah. but i've messed up :/
Have you ever broken a heart?
yes and im really really sorry if you ever happen to read this okay? :D
If one day your best friend falls in love with the person you are deeply in love with, what will you do?
i'll slap her and stuff durians up her ass (:
Are missing someone now?
YEAH. like alot alot alot.
OKAY I SHALL TAG WHOEVER READS THIS.
so if you're reading it you shall promise to do it okay? :D
OMG IM FINALLY FINALLY DONE DONE DONEEEEEEEE.
i eyes feel like popping out now! O.O
and im hungry and in a sleepy but shoppy mood! :D
monday shakey shakey! (:

<< Home