Well I know that its a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
But I can only see it when you're here, here with me.
"AIYOOO FASTER TALK TO HIM BEFORE HE GOES OFFLINE AH!"
:D hahahaha omg.
9 hour study session tmww.
(hurr, i wish luh)
(edit.)
mr kenric fan doesnt want to run the biathlon mixed relay for me.
causeeeeee he's lazy! EEEeee ):
okay i think i shall just do the whole thingy with juliaaaaaaa! :D
(/edit)
But I can only see it when you're here, here with me.
"AIYOOO FASTER TALK TO HIM BEFORE HE GOES OFFLINE AH!"
:D hahahaha omg.
9 hour study session tmww.
(hurr, i wish luh)
(edit.)
mr kenric fan doesnt want to run the biathlon mixed relay for me.
causeeeeee he's lazy! EEEeee ):
okay i think i shall just do the whole thingy with juliaaaaaaa! :D
(/edit)

<< Home