Sunday, January 14, 2007

I could have another you in a minute.

ahh today church was okaaaaaaay.
hurrr.
the weekend has been so nothing lah.
hahaha.
went out alottt.
didnt study much :/ zzz.
but i went to bugis after church to get my new pencil case.
and its kinda horny.
hahahahah.
:D typical me.
SOH JIAN RUI! you pon church today ah! hahaha lousy boy.

anws
CHIANG JARVIS JARVIS!

where have you been!
you never fail to msg me EVERYDAY okay!
and never fail to make me smile to myself tooo!
hahaha i miss ur everyday messages!
:D aye, i think he hasnt msged me for a day or two only =X

ahahahaha omg jarvis is so funny.
finally saw him online today.

me: JARVIS! WHY YOU NV MSG ME FOR SO LONG!
jar: sorrie! your boyfriend has been busy.
me: HAHAHA really?
jar: yeah, chasing girls -.- okay im lying :D

ahhhhahahaha omg.
JAR I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD NO JARVIS CHARM THIS YEAR?
hahahahaaaaaaa.

I HATE SCHOOL. I HATE MATH. urgh :/
yknw that chinese web that laoshi asked us to go.
i cant even understand a thing omg omg ahhh ):

one by one, everyone will start to hate you.
and YOU know who you are stupid.