OMG DAJIE aka MRS LEONARD YEO SUCKSSSSSS.
LIMJANOOI.
THIS POST IS FOR YOU. I BET YOU FEEL HONOURED BUT I THINK YOU SHOULDNT. HAHAHA. COZ I CALLED YOU LEONARD YEO HERE. HAHA. OKAY YOU BETTER TAKE OFF THAT DISGUSTING DISPLAY PICTURE OF YOURS WITH AHEM. I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN TWO MONTHS AND THAT PICTURE IS JUST OH-SO GROSS. EWW.
hahaha.
dajie you suck laaa.
you should learn from me, im so cool with my my 64mb memory card rmb?
hahahaha :D
and you are at the westlife concert now.
i hope urm.
i dont know. nvmm.
:D hehe.
its tow more days till school reopens and that totally totally sucks.
i havent been very urm.
hardworking.
though the anxious level is veryyy high alrd.
exams are in TWO WEEKS?
thats the shittiest thing every mann :/
OH YAH.
BYEBYE PAUL TWOHILL.
I'LL DEFINITELY MISS YOU LIKE ALOT.
ALOT.
you're so cool and funkaye.
everyone loves you okay.
ytd paul was like crying and crying and you could see he used his hair to cover his face the the judges cried for him too. not all but ah wells.
first joakim went out the now paulll.
OH YAH JOAKIM LOOKS DAMN CUTE WITH GLASSES.
WOOOOOOOOOTS.
i miss joakim! ):
and paul was like SAY SAY SAY YAFOOOO when they announced tt he's going back.
oh mann. everyone in s'pore idol's so influenced by hard gay.
hahaha.
OH dinie asked me,
if he had a gf and his gf asked him
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
he'd say,
"how can i forget the world,
if you mean the world to me?"
OH MYY AND IT MADE LOADS OF SENSE MANN.
okays and i said.
"when you lie with her,
you'll forget the rest of the world."
YAY :D
i made some sense too.
for the first time.
YAYYYYYY.
and the lyrics are from chasing cars.
its a damnnnn nice song omggg.
yeahhhh okays.
byebye-
LIMJANOOI.
THIS POST IS FOR YOU. I BET YOU FEEL HONOURED BUT I THINK YOU SHOULDNT. HAHAHA. COZ I CALLED YOU LEONARD YEO HERE. HAHA. OKAY YOU BETTER TAKE OFF THAT DISGUSTING DISPLAY PICTURE OF YOURS WITH AHEM. I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN TWO MONTHS AND THAT PICTURE IS JUST OH-SO GROSS. EWW.
hahaha.
dajie you suck laaa.
you should learn from me, im so cool with my my 64mb memory card rmb?
hahahaha :D
and you are at the westlife concert now.
i hope urm.
i dont know. nvmm.
:D hehe.
its tow more days till school reopens and that totally totally sucks.
i havent been very urm.
hardworking.
though the anxious level is veryyy high alrd.
exams are in TWO WEEKS?
thats the shittiest thing every mann :/
OH YAH.
BYEBYE PAUL TWOHILL.
I'LL DEFINITELY MISS YOU LIKE ALOT.
ALOT.
you're so cool and funkaye.
everyone loves you okay.
ytd paul was like crying and crying and you could see he used his hair to cover his face the the judges cried for him too. not all but ah wells.
first joakim went out the now paulll.
OH YAH JOAKIM LOOKS DAMN CUTE WITH GLASSES.
WOOOOOOOOOTS.
i miss joakim! ):
and paul was like SAY SAY SAY YAFOOOO when they announced tt he's going back.
oh mann. everyone in s'pore idol's so influenced by hard gay.
hahaha.
OH dinie asked me,
if he had a gf and his gf asked him
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
he'd say,
"how can i forget the world,
if you mean the world to me?"
OH MYY AND IT MADE LOADS OF SENSE MANN.
okays and i said.
"when you lie with her,
you'll forget the rest of the world."
YAY :D
i made some sense too.
for the first time.
YAYYYYYY.
and the lyrics are from chasing cars.
its a damnnnn nice song omggg.
yeahhhh okays.
byebye-
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

<< Home