Friday, August 25, 2006

OKAY I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN BLOGGING FOR A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME.
IM VERYYYYYY LAZY NOWADAYS :/

okays soo.
my phone's spoilt and mom said something about trading it in.
yipeeeeeeeeee.
but currently im using some veryy eeks 3G LG phone and its so loucy lah wth ):
okay i just got back, from cip(again) with michelle and today's one was kinda fun coz we worked in the office!
ahahs.
and not the pharmacy again and we had to cut like 150 x 4 voting slips.
rahhh.
and michelle did some admin work on the comp and there was internet access lah pffft )':
AND I'VE GOT ANOTHER PERSON ADDICTED TO SUBWAYY;eat fresh!
HAHAHA :D
and the stupid woman scolded us for not having a white card again.
its going to be our second last session anyway.
and while we were halfway doing our stuff,
she barged into the office and SCREAMED;
"MY GOD OH MY GOODNESS. WHAT IS THIS.WHO PUT THESE THINGS OVER MY 5000 DOLLAR PAINTING! MY GODDDDDDDDD!"
omg and she was so damn freaking loud.
HAHAHAHA.

hmm got alottt of tests back and they were horrible.
as usual :D
but some were okay luh.
like geog-25/30, science-22/30 and the rest all suck :(
ah wells.

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY!
I SOOO MISS LIZZIE,YIGUAN,JASLINE,PUFFY,AUDREY,JOEL,GARY,DOUGLAS,KENRIC AND EVERYONEE ELSEE
RAHHHHH :D
we shall go chill coz we're so cool people :/

OKAY AND I'VE DONE MY PLANS TO STUDY LIKE ALOT ALOT.
and i shall go now!
like real.

im going to makan first then go watch a little tv then slack a little then sleep and tmw's going to be studyy day! ooh yeah :D

goodluck to timetrial people!
godsis godbro: jinhui,melissa,waiyip,and everyone elsee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home