omggggg its such a boringggg day today with totally nothing to do :/
i woke up at eight.
just to go jogging at tp stadium.
AHAHA.
its kinda stupid i know (:
but i put on alot alot alottttttttt after i stopped swimming and now my weight is totally totally grosss.
eeks.
okay im going on a diet and going to exercise everyday till i dare go back training.
ahahahs.
then i slept from 12-6.
HAHAHA :D
and i missed all my cartoon showss.
lets seeee:
i watched: totally spies and teenage mutant ninja turtles.
and i missed: pokemon, teen titans, jackie chan and winx club!
ahhhhhhhhhh :/
i was feeling so pissed off when i woke up ):
rahh so pissing mann.
seems like a saturday but somehow we have to go back to school tmww ):
oh i promise myself;
TO DIET FROM TODAY ONWARDS AND GLADYS IS GOING TO BE MY PARD.
no packet drinks.
no fried stuff.
no snacking.
no meepok.
just bread/salad for recess.
half my usual amount of rice for dinner.
ithink i can fulfil all these.
yesssssssss and im going to do it for the sake of urm.
:/
anws.
YES I AM GOING TO LOSE 4KG.
:D
i just sooo admire those people who dont exercise their whole life and they remain the same weight forever?
and why cant sports people stop exercising at all?
pffft )':
they stop and they put on a few million kilogramss.
ahhh someone help me :/
OMG GUANN HAHAHAHAHA.
JUST NOW WAS DAMN FUNNY.
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.
i love you guan!
i just had the most retarded conversation on earth with guan.
HAHAHA :D
(okay she gave me this blog to go see)
guan: do you think she's pretty?
chia: I DONT KNOW. URM. NO? HAHAHA. WHY?
guan: HAHAHA just asking. so no ah?
chia: URM. i dont know lah! ur friend? IF UR FRIEND THEN PRETTY LOR.
guan: ehhh not really friends. those bitchy bitchy type.
chia: OKAY SHE'S UGLY.
guan: HAHAHAH. you very funny eh.
guan: WHY YOU WANAN GO OUT?
chia: COZ I WANNA SHOW YOU MY FATTY FIGURE.
guan: OKAY I SHOW YOU MINE TOO!
chia: HAHAHA. okay!
guan: but why?
chia: URM I DONT KNOW. OHOH. I KNOW. COZ I MISS YOUU.
guan: HAHAHAHA. I MISS YOU TOO!
chia: okay guan im going to blog about you!
guan: really? okay!
chia: coz u're so funnily retarded.
guan: im excited =//// ehh dont liddat say me lah. my friend also say i retarded eh.
chia: hahahahahaaa. okay i shall put our convo in.
guan: eeeeeee. dont want lah. i shy ehh.
chia: NVM ITS OKAY!
guan:YYAYY! my mummy's cooking chicken wings =/ dont be jealous hor.
chia: eeeee. omgomgomg. can you stop tempting me im dieting!
guan: o.o sorry lor! SARAH CHIA! YOU KNOW WHAT? MY MOM'S COOKING CHICKEN WINGS!
chia: AHHHHHHH.
guan: OMG SMELLS DAMN GOOD LAH. OOOOOH.
chia: SHUTUP CAIYIGUAN.
guan: ): Booo.fine.im hurt.byebye.
chia: HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. CAIYIGUAN GUESS WHAT. MY MAID'S COOKING STEAMED FISH :/ AND VEGGIES :/ HOPE YOU DONT GET JEALOUS COZ I KNOW YOU WONT.
guan: fish?vege? you think i give a damn?
chia: FINE YOU SHITHEAD.
guan: shithead? i dont have shit on my head! i have hair on my head you can call me HARIHEAD.
chia: NONO NOT SHIT ON UR HEAD ITS SHIT IN UR HEAD.
guan: NO I ONLY HAVE BRAIN IN MY HEAD! SO CALL ME BRAINHEAD. kae lah just kidding im not so petty one.
chia: HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
HAHAHA.
oh and i had this really funny convo with gladys too about dieting and all and we're really veryyyy motivated to diet from today onwards.
ahahhas.
i think everyones funny today.
or maybe its just a happy day and im just veryyyy happy :D
byebye (:
i woke up at eight.
just to go jogging at tp stadium.
AHAHA.
its kinda stupid i know (:
but i put on alot alot alottttttttt after i stopped swimming and now my weight is totally totally grosss.
eeks.
okay
ahahahs.
then i slept from 12-6.
HAHAHA :D
and i missed all my cartoon showss.
lets seeee:
i watched: totally spies and teenage mutant ninja turtles.
and i missed: pokemon, teen titans, jackie chan and winx club!
ahhhhhhhhhh :/
i was feeling so pissed off when i woke up ):
rahh so pissing mann.
seems like a saturday but somehow we have to go back to school tmww ):
oh i promise myself;
TO DIET FROM TODAY ONWARDS AND GLADYS IS GOING TO BE MY PARD.
no packet drinks.
no fried stuff.
no snacking.
no meepok.
just bread/salad for recess.
half my usual amount of rice for dinner.
i
yesssssssss and im going to do it for the sake of urm.
:/
anws.
YES I AM GOING TO LOSE 4KG.
:D
i just sooo admire those people who dont exercise their whole life and they remain the same weight forever?
and why cant sports people stop exercising at all?
pffft )':
they stop and they put on a few million kilogramss.
ahhh someone help me :/
OMG GUANN HAHAHAHAHA.
JUST NOW WAS DAMN FUNNY.
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.
i love you guan!
i just had the most retarded conversation on earth with guan.
HAHAHA :D
(okay she gave me this blog to go see)
guan: do you think she's pretty?
chia: I DONT KNOW. URM. NO? HAHAHA. WHY?
guan: HAHAHA just asking. so no ah?
chia: URM. i dont know lah! ur friend? IF UR FRIEND THEN PRETTY LOR.
guan: ehhh not really friends. those bitchy bitchy type.
chia: OKAY SHE'S UGLY.
guan: HAHAHAH. you very funny eh.
guan: WHY YOU WANAN GO OUT?
chia: COZ I WANNA SHOW YOU MY FATTY FIGURE.
guan: OKAY I SHOW YOU MINE TOO!
chia: HAHAHA. okay!
guan: but why?
chia: URM I DONT KNOW. OHOH. I KNOW. COZ I MISS YOUU.
guan: HAHAHAHA. I MISS YOU TOO!
chia: okay guan im going to blog about you!
guan: really? okay!
chia: coz u're so funnily retarded.
guan: im excited =//// ehh dont liddat say me lah. my friend also say i retarded eh.
chia: hahahahahaaa. okay i shall put our convo in.
guan: eeeeeee. dont want lah. i shy ehh.
chia: NVM ITS OKAY!
guan:YYAYY! my mummy's cooking chicken wings =/ dont be jealous hor.
chia: eeeee. omgomgomg. can you stop tempting me im dieting!
guan: o.o sorry lor! SARAH CHIA! YOU KNOW WHAT? MY MOM'S COOKING CHICKEN WINGS!
chia: AHHHHHHH.
guan: OMG SMELLS DAMN GOOD LAH. OOOOOH.
chia: SHUTUP CAIYIGUAN.
guan: ): Booo.fine.im hurt.byebye.
chia: HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. CAIYIGUAN GUESS WHAT. MY MAID'S COOKING STEAMED FISH :/ AND VEGGIES :/ HOPE YOU DONT GET JEALOUS COZ I KNOW YOU WONT.
guan: fish?vege? you think i give a damn?
chia: FINE YOU SHITHEAD.
guan: shithead? i dont have shit on my head! i have hair on my head you can call me HARIHEAD.
chia: NONO NOT SHIT ON UR HEAD ITS SHIT IN UR HEAD.
guan: NO I ONLY HAVE BRAIN IN MY HEAD! SO CALL ME BRAINHEAD. kae lah just kidding im not so petty one.
chia: HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
HAHAHA.
oh and i had this really funny convo with gladys too about dieting and all and we're really veryyyy motivated to diet from today onwards.
ahahhas.
i think everyones funny today.
or maybe its just a happy day and im just veryyyy happy :D
byebye (:

<< Home