Saturday, November 18, 2006

1. Never in my life have I:
sat an adult ride at themeparks!
IM ULTRA SCARED I TELL YOU. i cant even stand the pirate ship.
HAHAHAH :D

2. The last person I kissed was:
grrr. tt was ages ago.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile:
GARY. he can drive everyone nuts cause he's so blur! hahahaha.

4. The high school I go to is:
scgs?

5. When I'm nervous:
i turn red & my palms start sweating like crazy.

6. The last time I cried was:
this morning. someone tried counselling me, but i guess tt didnt work out.

7. My hair is:
short cause i went to the hairdresser ydt and its chlorine dyed brown too :D

8. When I was 5, I was:
CUTE. HAHAHAHAHA :D

9. My Christmas last year:
sucked. we were on holiday duing christmas if i can rmb correctly.
presents were the least ever. i think the economy was bad or something.

10. When I turn my head to my right, I see:
my whole entire living room! cause im at the dining room whattt :D

11. I should be:
sleeping :D hello?! mummy woke me up at EIGHT THIRTY to go renew some passport photo thing for our flight tmw! grrr ):

12. When I look down I see:
the floor :D im resting my legs on another chair. eeks, so unglam again.
hahahaha.

13. The craziest recent event was:
YTD! all the laughing and wrestling and dumping :D

14. By this time next year:
i'd have grown alot more. hurhur.

15. I love:
YTD! :D & you too. hahaha.

16. I have a hard time understanding:
alot alot alot of things. i think alot everyday okay.

17. One time at a family gathering:
we ate crabs? wth am i supposed to say?

18. You know I like you if:
i suddenly go all silent and my face turns red once i see you :D

19. Take my advice:
the list'll go on and on forever (:

20. My ideal breakfast is:
ICE CREAM & HONEY STARS :D okayy, i dont eat breakfast anw.

21. If you visit the place I grew up:
you'll see my house :D yay.

22. Soon I plan on visiting:
USA.

23. If you spend the night at my house:
you'll DIE if you're a girl :D

24. The world could do without:
the natural disasters. HAHAHA.

25. The most recent thing I bought:
macs for supper ytd.

26. My favourite brunette is:
noboday :D

27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:
a hippo! HAHAHHA.

28. Last night I:
went home soaked cause i didnt change after all the dunking.

29. My birthday is on:
30th april! YAY :D

30. Tomorrow I am:
GOING TO KRABBI.
so this shall be the last post in a week!

omg i had a super super hard time findins a quiz to do.
hahahaha but i had the urge to do one :D

gahh omg im so so so sleepy :/
as you read from on top ^
mom woke me up at 8.30am.
HOW FRIGGIN EARLY IS TT HUH.
to go do some passport thing for tmw and go back to her office and take the air tickets.
hahahaha she left it there wth!
and i think i slept throughout the whole thing cause we had to wait for damn long.

and i came back to watch my cartoons! :D
HAHAHA.
saturdays are boringgg.
not going training later cause im going out.

i cant wait to go ice-skating again.
and go out with the primary school clique.
:D :D :D
ahh i suddenly rmbed the wristwishbone!
HAHAHA.
i didnt know there was a wishbone in a CHICKEN :D
its this V-shaped thing which 2 ppl break then the person who gets the centre piece makes a wish!
HAHAHA :D
kenric showed it to us ytd cause we all didnt even know :/
then he played the with the wishbone himself. tskk.
and i knew something about a wishbone but i didnt even know its plucked out from a chicken!
from tt cold storage chicken! hahaha.

okay final byebye everyone.
going straight to the airport after church tmw.
and i'll be away for a very very short time only.
SIGHHH.
hahaha.


dont cling on forever.