Sunday, July 09, 2006

AHHH.
okay i've been kinda spammed.
HAHAHA.
replies here:
lizzie: I WATCHED! HAHAHA. germany won 3-1! YIPPEEE. boooo to portugal cause they kicked my england out! :D
DAJIE: dajie! you got into both tooo WHATTTT. HAHAHA. DAJIE ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SOME MATCH-MAKING AGENT? :D ahahs. aiyaaa. i'll feel sooooo awkward anyways. HAHA. and and and! ask him to talk again. cause i SHY. and i wont take the initiative. HAHAHAHAH :/ i know why sooo many ppl knws about ______ now!
ITS CAUSE OF SWEEEEEE!
i rmb now! coz she told dajie and it slipped out dajie's mouth so now mel knows and yvonne overheard him telling dajie tt he talked to me so now everyone knwssssssss )':
booooooooo :/
yvonne and dajieHAHA. ND IM NOT NOT NOT GOING FIRST FOR THE RELAY FINALS. let nicolette go first or something! im NOT going first. IM SCARED. cause i'll be the last one to touch again and it'll seem like my fault that i pulled the whole team down! hmmph ):

okays.
thanks for the many many tags people :D

okay today is a realllllly boring day.
the end(:

i need to go study now.
TEST TMWWW.
WTF WTF WTF.

IM SCARED FOR FINALS.
OMG OMG OMGGGGG.
okay! i just rmbed this song.
i love the lyrics; its comforting. HAHAH :D

I don't know about tomorrow;
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what is ahead.
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.
Every step is getting brighter
As the golden stairs I climb;
Every burden's getting lighter,
Every cloud is silver-lined.
There the sun is always shining,
There no tear will dim the eye;
At the ending of the rainbow
Where the mountains touch the sky.
I don't know about tomorrow;
It may bring me poverty.
But the one who feeds the sparrow,
Is the one who stands by me.
And the path that is my portion
May be through the flame or flood;
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home