Sunday, February 05, 2006

I CROWN MYSELF "FREQUENT BLOGGER" NOW!
hahah! coz now i blog frequently!
YAYES!
i just finished studying my PERIODIC TABLE.
and i seriously am GOING CRAZY!

i have to memorize the first 20 elements of the periodic table!
plus their valency and ion thingy and EVERY THING!
AHHHH!
but luckily i finished.
but i still have lit to read man.
there's like lit book test plus the science test.
and i havent even started reading OF MICE AND MEN.

yucks.yucks.i dont like!

AND HER!omgomgomgomg.
I CANNOT STAND HER OKAAY!
no one will noe hu im talking about.
she's someone from my church!
an AUNTIE.as in seriously lar.
I dislikeHATE HER!

she's always PICKING on me and my frens.
EVERY SINGLE THING WE DO.
SHE'LL KAO PEHH!

everything.

yeah.then she'll complain to all my mums.
about things we didnt do.
but luckily my mum trusts me.
and she wun scold me.
ASK ME TO REN!
SO DIFF!

I WANNA CRY ALR OKAAY!
and noe wad.
2 days ago.
i lost my WHOLE WHOLE THICK STACK.
of NEOPRINTS.
and i cried almost the whole nite.
okok. cried awhile.
but i couldnt stop.
its like HOW MANY YRS OF NEOPRINTS.
it DROPPED OUT.
of my wallet.

and its GONE FOREVER!
oh wells.
IM SADD.
tts all i know.

LIZ IS MY LOVE PARTNER! <33!

-chia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home